Best Canada Bonus Guide
If you've been trying to find the best Canada bonus from top sites, you've come to the right place. It's not easy to find the greatest deals and lucrative bonuses with a huge variety of games, but this is where we can help. Our team of experts check everything, so you don't have to. We only recommend licensed and regulated casinos and everything you need to know can be found within our pages.
Canada Bonus Types for New Players
There are a number of different free Canada bonus types for new players. They include:
- Welcome/Signup Offer: All the top sites for Canada offer a welcome bonus as a way to attract new players. These are usually deposit match bonuses - a percentage given on your first deposit. Welcome promo packages are another option, and these consist of several deposit deals which add up to a lot more free cash. A typical welcome offer is 100% up to $200 and this means that your balance will be doubled up to $200.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is a 100% free offer without any risk and often the preferred choice with new players. All you have to do is complete the registration form and the free credits will automatically be added to your account. The standard offering is between $10 and $50. You can test out most of the casino games and win real money too.
- Free Spins: Free spins can form part of a welcome package or be given as a no deposit bonus. As the name suggests they are for slots only and new players are given a certain amount of spins that can be used on a certain game or a series of titles from a particular software provider. On average, Canadian players can expect to get between 50 and 200 spins. They have a fixed bet value, but you can cash out your winnings.
- Free Play/Time: This is another Canada bonus that is 100% free and won't require you to fund your account. When you complete the registration form you receive a large credit balance and an hour in which to play as many games as you can. You can enjoy slots and table games and if Lady Luck is with you, a real-money payout is available once the terms and conditions are met.
Free Bonuses for Existing Players
There are free Canada bonus offers available for existing players too. These include cashback offers where the casino will reward regular players with a percentage, usually between 10% and 20%, of their loses, returned every week or month.
Loyalty and VIP programs are another way to get free cash and these reward schemes can include free spins, no deposit codes, higher reloads, and more. With loyalty programs players earn comp points for all their wagers and these points can then be redeemed for cash. Many have a number of tiers and the further you climb the great the offers.
Regular players receive birthday gifts and often receive free entries into special prize draws too.
How to find the Top Canadian Sites
Finding top sites with great Canada bonus deals is easy when you know what to look for. Our experts put every site through rigorous tests and below are some of the important elements they look for.
- Welcome Bonus and Regular Promotions: The first thing most people look at when choosing an online casino to play at is the welcome offer. We check for fair and lucrative offers and pay special attention to no deposit cash and spins deals. Regular promotions are required too, and we make sure there are plenty of choices for regular players too.
- Banking Options: We make sure you can deposit and withdraw in CAD and that other popular methods such as Instadebit and eCheck are included. Fast withdrawals are important too although cashout times can vary we make sure the top sites listed don't make you wait to get your hands on your winnings.
- Game Selection: The only reason players join online casinos is to play games, so it is vital that a good selection is offered. The top sites will have a full portfolio including slots, progressive jackpots, table games, video poker, and often live dealer tables. The more software providers the operator uses the great game choice players will have and if you get a good Canada bonus you need to know you have a great selection of games to use it on.
- Customer Support: Problems arise and if this happens you want to know that they will be solved as quickly as possible and professionally. We test the response rate and timeframe on all the support options including live chat, email, and telephone. This ensures we only recommend online casinos with fast, friendly, and effective customer support available 24/7.
- Licensing: You should only play at licensed and regulated casinos.
- Safety & Security: The use of SSL encryption technology to ensure the protection and safety of player data is something we check on. We also check for fair gaming and ensure that all RNGs are audited and tested by independent companies on a regular basis. ECOGRA and TST and just some of the certifications we look for as well as publicly listed RTPs.
- Mobile Optimization: In today's modern world being able to play on iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets is essential. All the top Canadian casinos are fully mobile compatible and available in instant play via your browser. Some also offer dedicated mobile apps.
Automatic vs. Bonus Codes
When it comes to claiming a Canada bonus offer there are two different options you'll come across. These are automatic and bonus codes. With automatic offers, all you have to do is fill in the registration form for a no deposit cash or spins offer or make your first deposit for a welcome deal. The free credits will be automatically added to your account.
With bonus codes you will be required to enter a promo code into a box on the registration or in the cashier section. Both options are instant.
How to Withdraw Your Promo Winnings
Whether you claim a deposit or no deposit Canada bonus there will be terms and conditions that you must adhere to in order to withdraw your winnings. These usually relate to the wagering requirements. This is the number of times you have to wager your bonus before you become eligible for a withdrawal. It is written as a number with a multiplier sign, for example, 50x. In other words, if you receive $10 free from a no deposit offer with 50x playthrough you will have to wager $500 before you can cash out your winnings. With no deposit bonuses, there is usually a cap on the amount of real money you can win. This varies depending on where you play but is typically between $50 and $100.
Other terms and conditions that you should pay attention to when claiming a Canada bonus include the eligible games and their contribution weight. The amount of time you have to clear the playthrough. This can be anywhere from 7 days to 90 days. After this, the bonus expires.
We recommend that you read the terms and conditions carefully.
The best Canada bonus codes for both new and existing players can be found on our top sites list. They are updated on a regular basis. For free gaming at top sites be sure to check them out.